KAVU River Wrangler Shirt
- 93% certified recycle polyester 7% spandex
- 3oz poplin weave - stretch, wicking and UV protection
- Casual fit
- Button down collar with interior KAVU logo jacquard tape
- Contrast interior neck band and under placket piecing
- Single chest pocket with button closure
- Faux wood buttons
- Back yoke panel
- Curved hem
- Digital print
- Length: XS/29.5", S/30", M/30.5", L/31", XL/31.5", XXL/32"
The River Wrangler Shirt is a summer shirt with more than a few tricks up its short sleeves. Designed with river hijinks in mind, it’s made from some particularly functional poplin fabric. This stuff is nice and stretchy, it wicks away sweat when the heat is on, and last but not least, it offers UV protection for when the sun decides to show its face. What more could you want? Alright, it won’t paddle your kayak for you, but for everything else the River Wrangler has got it covered.